Твій світ

Твій світ

Объявление

Новий соціальний проект, спрямований на пропаганду здорового життя, вирішення проблем повсякденного і особистого характеру. У нас немає сухих статей, які пропагують теорію. У нас цікаві і пізнавальні статті, поради, перевірені досвідом інших, переконливі факти. У нас є все, що вас цікавить, а якщо немає, то буде. Твій світ - зроби свій світ кращим

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Твій світ » Куток споживача » Максимально простой смартфон

Максимально простой смартфон

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

Есть к вам серьезное дело. Так как я пользуюсь айфонами и ничего кроме них не знаю, поэтому прошу вас выбрать мне недорогой, а главное максимально простой и удобный андроид. Это для бабушки, хоть она против, но хочу попытаться приобщить ее к такой технике.

Бабушкам настоятельно рекомендовано пользоваться кнопками телефонами и никакими больше. Потому что в противном случае пострадает много нервных клеток как ваших, так и вашей любимой бабушки.

Действительно, зачем делать такую покупку? Ведь между вашими поколениями как минимум лет 40 разницы и я понимаю, что тяжело представить,что кто-то не может представить как именно работает смартфон!

У нас был момент, когда мы тоже сомневались в адекватности этой идеи. Дело в том, что мы все, внуки нашей бабушки, живем далеко, некоторые за границей. У нас свои семьи и дети и так хотелось, чтобы хоть иногда бабушка имела возможность даже просто взглянуть одним глазком на них.
Что мы сделали? Взяли максимально простейшую модель смартфона Huawei P30 Lite https://stylus.ua/smartfony/lineyka:p30 … el:huawei/ и обязательно наклеили защитную пленку. Установили максимально простые настройки и удалили все ненужные приложения. Ну и скажу вам с горем пополам научили ее пользоваться мессенджером. Теперь мы постоянно на видеосвязи)
https://stylus.ua/thumbs/276x276/3f/fa/1564730.jpeg

Можно купить Техно.

vgenja написал(а):

Можно купить Техно.

Да, бренд недорогой, но отличается надежностью. Вот тут смотрите можно купить телефон техно в Харькове https://dm.kh.ua/466-smartfony-tecno Это хороший магазин девайсов, где можно на любой вкус купить электронику. Я такой девайс папе подарил. Ему надо смартфон только для вайбера, интернета и звонков друзьям и по работе. Этого телефона вполне хватает.

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how concerning unpredicted feelings.

I don't even know how I stopped up right here, but I assumed this submit was good. I don't realize who you're but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

I quite like reading an article that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.

I just couldn't leave your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person provide on your guests? Is going to be back continuously in order to inspect new posts

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I believed this submit used to be good. I don't realize who you're but definitely you are going to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is useful in favor of my experience. thanks admin

Good site you have got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this subject here on your website.

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date gossip.

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Cheers!

Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there,  You've performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Greetings, I do think your web site may be having web browser compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful website!

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. However think about if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche. Good blog!

Greetings! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  New Caney Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Wow, awesome weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your website is great, as smartly as the content!

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb b.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Вы здесь » Твій світ » Куток споживача » Максимально простой смартфон

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно